NBA 2K20 is just around the corner. Many of you wanted to take the game early for boosting your myPlayer rating. NBA 2K20 Locker Codes is needed to boost your player rating. It can give you as high as 99 myplayer overall. It unlocks virtual currencies for the game as well as new animations that you can use.
To start using the NBA 2K20 Locker Codes Generator
you need to go to the following website and perform the following steps
- Open nba 2k world
- Once you are on the website, click on the link to get started.
- Choose your favorite game console.
- Next is to get your reward, whether free vc or diamond player locker codes.
- After choosing which code you want to redeem. You need to validate using your email.
- You can also get a free psn codes from https://freepsncodesnow.net/
Nba2k20 Release Date, Platforms and Editions
The official release date for NBA 2K20 is September 6, but fans who have pre-ordered the 21th Edition with Dwyane Wade on the cover will have early access on September 7. The Standard Edition won’t be available until Sept. 6.
Here is what you get when you pre-order
- 200,000 Virtual Currency
- 100,000 MyTEAM points
- 25 MyTEAM League Packs (delivered one a week)
- 10 MyTEAM Heat Check Packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)
- Sapphire Dwyane Wade MyTEAM cards
- 8 Dwyane-themed murals for MyCOURT
- Dwyane Wade MyCOURT design
- King’s Collection – Nike Dwyane Wade apparel & footwear (25 pairs)
Nba 2k20 Customization For MyCourt
Last edition featured Dodgeball, cages with trampolines and a host of other over-the-top competition and activities. I’m expecting to see more of the same in NBA 2K20. 2K has been inching toward building a more living and breathing virtual community. The more it expands on the Neighborhood, the closer it comes to establishing that goal.
EA Sports did a good job allowing users to customize their personal courts in NBA Live 19. NBA 2K19 had MyCourt and there were some things you could make your own, but the options weren’t as expansive as it could have been. I’d expect to see that aspect of the game built out in NBA 2K20. Perhaps we’ll be able to post images on the walls in a way that is similar to the arena design feature in MyTeam, MyLeague, and MyGM.